Translate

jueves, 27 de febrero de 2014

The Best Of Times Composer

The Phantom of the Opera is the best songwriter loso timepo, study music at its deepest and delicate hand, I think music from its dark and full of loneliness basement, he was a character alone and hated, no one believed in its existence and only creating music
for the love of his life, a girl who taught singing and was gradually falling for her.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hello your music is very good, I like this blog
    continues to climb stuff, a very good taste you
    have for music, which I think is excellent as
    cast greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  2. The music has been defined and a standard of many generations. Just as we speak of times we talk about the music q characterizes the time .. the 60-70-80 - 90

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Your Blog is about music.
    You create a blog header related with music
    You personalize your blog with: images, music and videos
    Your posts are written in English
    You have at least 3 comments in your blog from your classmates.
    POINTS: 10

    ResponderBorrar